Updated: July 15, 2020
Relaunching On-Campus Worship
We moved to the current stage of our relaunch by beginning on-campus worship services on Sunday, June 28th. We ask that you continue to pray for our staff and leadership as we make plans and preparations to relaunch. We continue to monitor suggestions from both State & Local government as we methodically navigate our in-person services.
Here's what to expect at this time:
- We will have one service (in-person & online) at 10:30am.
- For social distancing purposes, in our facility, we will be gathering in the Event Center/Gym.
- Connect Kids Nursery & Preschool have relaunched! CLICK HERE for full details.
- We will not be offering on-campus Elementary Bible Study on Sunday mornings; instead, we have Wednesday & Sunday Bible Studies at Connect Church On Demand. We want to encourage students to also worship with their families on Sundays.
Connect 567 / Students
- We will not be offering on-campus student Bible Study on Sunday mornings; instead, their Zoom or weekly groups will continue in this stage. We want to encourage students to also worship with their families on Sundays.
Adult Bible Studies
- During this stage, we will not be offering any on-campus Sunday morning Bible Studies. We encourage our Bible Studies to continue meeting throughout the week via Zoom/Facebook. We will continue posting weekly Bible Studies to On Demand.
• We encourage online giving at ConnectionPoint.info/give. You can still mail, drop-off, or give in-person during our worship services. (offering plates will be available at the exits as you leave).
Social Distancing Practices
- We realize that everyone will be very excited to see each other, but please refrain from handshakes, hugs, and any other physical contact in order to reduce the spread of germs. Though you may be comfortable with these expressions, others may not, so we want to help everyone avoid awkward social situations in order to make everyone feel safe and comfortable at church.
- We will adjust seating in our Event Center to best accommodate our church family and maintain proper social distancing.
Cleaning & Sanitizing
- We are making extra effort to ensure our facility is thoroughly cleaned when you arrive on campus.
- Our teams will clean throughout the worship service - cleaning bathrooms, door handles, common areas, etc. to ensure your health and safety.
- We will have multiple hand sanitizing stations for your convenience.
- Only the Event Center/Gym will be open. Classrooms, Kids and Student Ministry areas, other restrooms, etc. will be unavailable.
- At this time, we will not be offering any coffee or food services. This is to limit physical contact with others.
Health & Safety
- If you have been diagnosed with an active case of COVID-19 or have recently been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home and worship with us online.
- If you are sick or symptomatic (cough, shortness of breath, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat), please stay home and worship with us online.
- If you have existing health issues that would put you at greater risk, please consider remaining at home and worshiping with us online.
- We know the government guidelines are encouraging older adults to remain home until a later phase of the process. We do not want our older adults to feel pressured to attend worship service on-site if they’re uncomfortable. Please continue to worship online with us until you feel safe to join us in person. If you do choose to join us in person on Sundays, you will be welcome to do so. These are just suggestions made with your best interest in mind.
PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- In accordance with State guidelines, we ask that you wear a mask from when you enter until you arrive at your seat.
Frequently Asked Questions» Is Connect Church open?
Yes, Connect Church is still available for phone calls, messaging, and care during regular office hours. However, our buildings are not open at this time.
» How can I receive care?
For prayer, counseling, or other needs please call (479) 968-6966 or Click Here.
» How can I continue giving if I'm unable to attend worship gatherings?
Online Giving is available for your convenience.
1103 E L Street
Russellville, AR 72801
» What are your recommendations for Small Groups and In-Home Gatherings?
We recommend that each Small Group and In-Home gathering take the following precautions:
» Adequate location to allow appropriate social distancing (6 feet)
» Limit personal contact (i.e. avoid hugs and handshakes at this time)
» Appropriately clean area before meeting
» Have adequate access to soap and water or hand sanitizer
» Provide only pre-packaged food or beverage (i.e. bottled water)
» Should I attend a gathering in-person?
Please take a minute to review the following questions:
» Have you had a cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, and/or fever above 100.4 F in the last 72 hours (3 days)? (Please note fever resolution must be without the aid of fever-reducing medication)
» Have you been around anyone with these symptoms in the past 14 days? (cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, and/or fever above 100.4 F)
» Are you living with anyone who is sick or quarantined?
» Have you traveled anywhere that has a significant number of new COVID-19 cases, or is considered a COVID-19 “hot spot,” in the last 14 days?
» Do you live with, or have frequent contact with, someone over 65 or has a serious underlying health condition?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, we ask that you participate virtually for the following two weeks. Those that are 65+ and/or those with serious underlying health conditions should consider participating virtually until Phase 3.